Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, March 30, 2012

15 Weeks

15 Weeks

Weight Gain: Up 7 pounds now. Ugh. What the heck?!

Stretch Marks: Nope

Movement: Yes!! Just felt the baby for the first time a couple nights ago.

Cravings: Hmmm, not really.

Sleep: Good some days and bad others.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling the baby's little kicks.

Gender: No clue. But I've been finding myself really hoping for a boy.

Labor signs: Nope

Maternity Clothes: No, not yet. But... I've been lying, I guess I can still wear my favorite

skinny jeans!

What I miss: Energy.

What I'm looking forward to: Continuing to feel the baby move.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved