Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, March 8, 2012

12 Weeks

12 Weeks

Weight Gain: Up 3 pounds so far. Going up, up, up!

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Movement: Nope.

Cravings: Grapefruit. I seriously eat one, sometimes two every single day.

Sleep: SO good! I sleep 9-10 hours a night. Love being well rested.

Best Moment this Week: I've had three days in a row with no throwing up now! I still feel a bit icky after dinner, but that's abut it. My energy level is getting better, too.

Gender: A girl??

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Margaritas. I rarely had them before being pregnancy, but now I think of them often. I had a virgin one earlier this week, sooo good!

What I'm looking forward to: Hmmm, watching this bump grow and finding out the gender!

Weekly wisdom: Not feeling too wise this morning ;)

Milestones: Seeing the baby at the ultrasound on Monday. Love this baby so much already!!





5 comments:

  1. You look adorable! :) Congrats! I hope to be joining you soon. :) God-willing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally gonna be a girl. I just know it. P.S. You gotta grab my new button so your side bar doesn't look all wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a cute little baby in there! and look how teeeny you are! i'm jealous of how cute tall girls are when pregnant :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute!! I hope it's a girl for you.....I'm sure Hunter will be a great big brother either way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are feeling a bit better! And adorable little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved