Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, March 22, 2012

14 Weeks

14 Weeks

Weight Gain: Up 5 pounds now. Is it just me or going up a pound a week this early seem like a lot?! I'm starting to hate this question every week! ;)

Stretch Marks: Nope

Movement: Not yet, waiting anxiously!

Cravings: Hmmm, not anything specifically. Still eating a grapefruit everyday.

Sleep: Pretty good.

Best Moment this Week: Seeing so many of my good friends. And finding out more and more of my friends are pregnant. I LOVE it!

Gender: Going back to having no clue.

Labor signs: Nope

Maternity Clothes: No, not yet.

What I miss: Being able to wear my favorite skinny jeans and having lots of energy.

What I'm looking forward to: Hmmm, watching this bump grow and finding out the gender!

Milestones: Can't think of any.

Photobucket

2 comments:


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved