Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, March 15, 2012

13 Weeks!

13 Weeks

Weight Gain: Up 4 pounds so far. I don't know how I feel about how rapidly this is increasing! I didn't gain any weight with Hunter until 17 weeks!

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Movement: Nope, but I am constantly finding myself trying to feel movement when I lay down at night. :)

Cravings: Pasta, grapefruit, and anything spicy.

Sleep: Ugh, this has been hit or miss in the last week. A few nights I've tossed and turned for hours at night. Also, it's getting uncomfortable to sleep on my side, I get pains in my hip.

Best Moment this Week: No sickness this week and A LOT more energy. Today I made enchiladas from scratch and made three baby blankets!

Gender: I'm thinking girl. I had a dream last week that we were at the ultrasound appointment and the tech told us it was a girl.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Being able to wear my favorite skinny jeans.

What I'm looking forward to: Hmmm, watching this bump grow and finding out the gender!

Weekly wisdom: Sometimes you just gotta give into the cravings!

Milestones: Made it throughout the first trimester!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yay for 2nd tri! :) And I agree about the cravings thing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting through the first trimester!! That is always a big milestone. And that's awesome you had a dream that it's a girl - a mothers intuition maybe?? Pretty soon you'll know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I had a dream around this same time that Ellie was a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) don't worry about gaining more with baby #2... you weigh less than you did when you got pregnant with Hunter
    2) I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your pregnancy! That Hunter is a sweetheart! You have such a sweet little blog...I found you through Say Hi Sunday! I am back to blogging after a time away, and I am enjoying meeting new people!

    I have a sweet 16 year old daughter, so I am not a new Mama...if you ever need any advice, come on over! Take care, doll!

    joy!
    Vicky
    sleeping in an unmade bed

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved