Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fun Day

So, I don't have an insightful post today. So I'll just throw some random things out there...

1. It's official.... the WIC program is moving to McChord, we will be here for 4 more years!!!

Okay, I guess that's a big one! :) Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers about this after I wrote this post. So, the plan is to move back to our house in Lacey in the next two or three months!

2. I got busy sewing this morning and it was so much fun. It was my first solo sewing day! Everything went smoothly. I made Nicole the baby blanket she won in this giveaway and then even attempted to make a couple burp clothes for the first time. Easy peasy.

Photobucket

3. What's the deal with all the reruns on TV this week?! I really do not like it. But, I did start watching the new show "Missing" and think I'm really going to like it. I hope all the shows come back for next week!

4. Any suggestions on meal planning next week? Last week went great. I made all the things I set out to make and only got behind by one day. Okay okay, it was because I was lazy last week and we ordered pizza instead ;) I would love if you could comment with a link of your favorite go to meal!

5. We have a packed weekend full of fun stuff. Dinner with some family and then Hunger Games with my mama tonight, Duck's Unlimited banquet (not my first choice, but sometimes ya gotta give), church, trip to Seattle for some sight seeing, and a family dinner with my whole family to celebrate lots and lots of stuff at Buca di Beppo. What are your plans this weekend? Hope it's a good one! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So happy you guys are sticking around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see that blanket IRL... it's beautiful! Thank you soooo much. You should open an esty shop with blankies and burp cloth combos... you'll make a killing!

    For meal planning, it's a weekly struggle. I have the app called AllRecipes and it helps a lot. I also use Pinterest sometimes. But mostly, we do 1 chicken, 1 pasta, 1 ground beef and either another chicken or some kind of burger. We only cook for real 4 times a week. This week I'm doing:
    Chicken pesto spinach pasta
    Crockpot meatloaf w/ mash pot
    Crockpot Beef Stew w/ rice
    Steaks on the grill.
    Good luck... keep at it!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved