So, I don't have an insightful post today. So I'll just throw some random things out there...
1. It's official.... the WIC program is moving to McChord, we will be here for 4 more years!!!
Okay, I guess that's a big one! :) Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers about this after I wrote this post. So, the plan is to move back to our house in Lacey in the next two or three months!
2. I got busy sewing this morning and it was so much fun. It was my first solo sewing day! Everything went smoothly. I made Nicole the baby blanket she won in this giveaway and then even attempted to make a couple burp clothes for the first time. Easy peasy.
3. What's the deal with all the reruns on TV this week?! I really do not like it. But, I did start watching the new show "Missing" and think I'm really going to like it. I hope all the shows come back for next week!
4. Any suggestions on meal planning next week? Last week went great. I made all the things I set out to make and only got behind by one day. Okay okay, it was because I was lazy last week and we ordered pizza instead ;) I would love if you could comment with a link of your favorite go to meal!
5. We have a packed weekend full of fun stuff. Dinner with some family and then Hunger Games with my mama tonight, Duck's Unlimited banquet (not my first choice, but sometimes ya gotta give), church, trip to Seattle for some sight seeing, and a family dinner with my whole family to celebrate lots and lots of stuff at Buca di Beppo. What are your plans this weekend? Hope it's a good one! :)