Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Old Self

I finally feel back to my old self. Remember when I went through being in a funk? Well, I really think I kicked it's butt and now I am so winning this war! :)

I stopped going to CrossFit, which I will miss during my break from it, but I so do not miss the weekday stress that went along with it. This week has been awesome so far. I have gone for a run the last three days after work, enjoyed time with my parents, and gotten to play with Hunter stress free all week. It's been exactly what I needed.

It probably helps that I have a couple things to look forward to. Hunter and I are taking a trip up to Ketchikan, Alaska next week. I so need a change of scenery and Ketchikan is beautiful... perfect! I also have a little international travel in the works right now. That is definitely something that I am looking forward, too. Don't worry, I will share more on this once it's finalized, which will hopefully be pretty soon!

It's tough that it's been almost two months since I have seen my husband. But we are almost halfway done with this deployment and I am confident that the second half will fly by!

So, yeah, I am so enjoying life right now. I am full of energy and spunk. I have so many blessings in my life, it just seems silly to not let myself be happy. Gotta live in the moment and make everyday the best day possible.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got out of your funk! IT happens to all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget our Warrior Dash... less than a month away! Eeeps!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved