Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, June 24, 2011

Goodnight Hunter.

I think I have mentioned a couple times about how easy Hunter has been to put to bed. I just set him in his crib and he waves bye bye to me. That is it... he just reads a book or snuggles with his pal Scout until he's ready to fall asleep. Love it!

Tonight he wanted to bring his sippy cup with him, I said fine. He also wanted to bring his sleeping bag into the crib, that was fine as well. He laid right down and gave me the standard wave goodbye.

I am in absolutely no rush to move him to a toddler bed. He seems to like his little "cage" as I affectionately call it. And he shows no interest in trying to escape it. So, if that means that he's in a crib until he's eighteen, sounds pretty darn good to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm in no rush to move to a "big boy bed" either. I love having my toddler caged in! LOL.

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved