Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, June 24, 2011

Goodnight Hunter.

I think I have mentioned a couple times about how easy Hunter has been to put to bed. I just set him in his crib and he waves bye bye to me. That is it... he just reads a book or snuggles with his pal Scout until he's ready to fall asleep. Love it!

Tonight he wanted to bring his sippy cup with him, I said fine. He also wanted to bring his sleeping bag into the crib, that was fine as well. He laid right down and gave me the standard wave goodbye.

I am in absolutely no rush to move him to a toddler bed. He seems to like his little "cage" as I affectionately call it. And he shows no interest in trying to escape it. So, if that means that he's in a crib until he's eighteen, sounds pretty darn good to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm in no rush to move to a "big boy bed" either. I love having my toddler caged in! LOL.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved