Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Things I am Loving!

I will be the first one to admit that I am not feeling very "deep" these days. So you might keep some more of these fun, but not very thought provoking posts in the future. But hey, they are fun, right??

I thought I would share with you some of the things I am loving right now!

1. OPI's Elphantastic Pink.



I just got done painting my nails this color as Hunter naps.

2. Banana Republic Outlet

I have seriously found some of the cutest summer clothes at the Super mall for such great deals. I love how their clothes are trendy, but not hoochy. Anyone else sick of walking into a store looking for a pair of short and can't find anything with more than a 1" inseam?! Yeah, me too. Banana Republic has some cute ones that are more like 3-4" inseams. Perfect! But...it has also put a little bit of a dent in our bank account. Whoops. But just a little dent, because the prices are so good!

3. Toms... enough said. Love them!



I think Hunter might even need a pair. Thoughts?

4. Grande Iced Skinny Carmel Macchiato

How can something this good really only have 140 calories?? But don't get me wrong, I am so not complaining. I've been guilty of getting one of these a few times a week. Mmmmm



5. Words with Friends

Haven't gotten sucked in yet? Well, it's just a matter of time, my dear friends. It will getchu good! :)



Want to play me?? My username is: doylesdays Bring it!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about buying some Toms... probably gonna give in, they look great.
    And, if you think WWF is addicting, you've gotta try Hanging with Friends... it's hangman! It's real fun. My user name is AveNic, if you wanna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list - I love that OPI color. I'm gonna play you on WWF. Let's see how good you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved