Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's been a few weeks since I did a Thankful Thursday post, but I think it's so good to sit down every once in awhile and really think about what you are thankful in your life at that point in time. This week, I am linking up with Undeserving Grace.

Things I am especially grateful for this week:

1. Being able to Skype with my husband a few times

2. My amazing parents who have been so good to me this week. They made it possible for me to run three times this week by walking Hunter while I ran, took such great care of Hunter while I was at work this week, and they also had me over for a couple ah-mazing dinners!

3. My son who is growing into a polite little guy. He has been using his please and thank you's like a pro this week! Sometimes he gets a little confused and says "You're welcome" instead of "Thank you", but hey, the thought is there! Love it!

4. The C25K program. I started running again this week and was pleasantly surprised to find that I was able to pick up where I left off at Week 5. Not in running shape? Check out the program, it's great!

5. Being able to have a serious disagreement with Jesse over the phone today without either one of us raising our voices or getting defensive. We have some very serious decisions to make in the next six months about our future and even though as of right now we disagree, I know that we will be able to come to an agreement eventually without disrespecting each other.

6. Hearing Hunter begin to sing some of the lyrics to "Our God", whenever it comes on in the car, he shouts out "Our God" and has even said "Our God izzz stronger". Can't wait to see this little boy to grow into a man of God!

4 comments:

  1. As I read your thankful list makes me so grateful for husbands like yours that serve this wonderful coutnry we live in. Thank you for the saciface you give daily to us here. Thank you to your son and most especailly to you husdand. Im so glad you have skype.
    Thank you for stopping in and the follow.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here from TT and had to comment. I love that your little guy is starting to worship with songs...love it. Last Sunday my 2 year old grandson was up during rehearsal with his mommy and daddy (my daughter and son in law sing on the worship team) he grabbed my daughters microphone and starting singing...Sing, sing sing and make music with the heavens!!! :) gotta love little ones on fire for God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of things to be thankful for!!

    I'm stopping by on the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and am a new GFC follower!

    Olivia
    www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved