Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, June 10, 2011

Blah.

That's how I am feeling after surviving a 24 hour stomach bug. I seriously had some issues from sun up until sun down yesterday. It was horrible. I jumped on the scale this morning to see that I was down to 154lbs. I had lost 4lbs in one day! Talk about dehydrated!

I am feeling much better today, but still a little weak and worn down. So, that is my lame excuse for being a horrible blogger this week. I'm too tired. :(

Hopefully I'll have some super cute new pictures of my little guy to share with ya'll tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope you get your strength back soon. That stomach bug took out all three of us last weekend. It was a 24 hour thing for me and my husband and but my 2 year old had it for 5 days:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh boo for stomach flu's! They are the worst! But I'm so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved