Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, May 31, 2012

24 Weeks




Weight Gain: Not a clue...the scale is packed away! Dodged this question this week ;) The scale might have to be in the last box we unpack. haha. 

Stretch Marks: Same old ones, but starting to show a little more than they did. 

Movement: Hudson kicks and moves all the time!

Cravings: Eh, nothing particular really. I have been dreaming of a strawberry-rhubarb pie for weeks, but still haven't had one. Anyone want to bring me one?! 

Sleep: It's hit or miss. Some nights I sleep for 9 hours straight, others I toss and turn. I think I've only got a couple more weeks before I break out the ole pregnancy pillow. I'm sure Jesse will be thrilled to share the bed with that humongous thing. 

Best Moment this Week: See my post from yesterday, ha! I dunno if there were many good moments of this week. But, I'm feeling good and hanging in there. 

Gender: Still a baby boy. 

Labor signs: Nope 

Maternity Clothes: Yup, most of the time. I ordered a couple of jeans from A Pea in the Pod last week, hoping they come today so I don't have to sport capris in the rain and look like a moron. 

What I miss: Not a whole lot :)

What I'm looking forward to: In two days we will back back "home" and just trying to settle in. Can't wait to get Hunter's big boy room set up and then later focus on Hudson's nursery!

094bedcd, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 comment:

  1. I think that it's smart to wear capris in the rain because then you don't have your pants dragging the ground and getting all wet. I HATE that.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved