Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, May 24, 2012

23 Weeks


Weight Gain: Up 16 pounds. I wish I wasn't having such a hard time dealing with this weight gain, but I kind of am. I was debating on whether or not to stop answering this question. But... I try to keep this blog honest. So here it is. I gained 40-45lbs with Hunter, so I might be repeating that :(

Stretch Marks: Same old ones, but starting to show a little more than they did. 

Movement: Constantly feeling this babe kick and move! I love it. 

Cravings: Nothing in particular besides fruit. Been going through Costco sized strawberries, watermelon,  and grapes every week. 

Sleep: Back to tossing and turning from 4am-6am everyday. Hunter has started waking up at 7:30 every morning, which is about an hour later than usual. Ugh. 

Best Moment this Week: Not a great week for me. I have been so overwhelmed and stressed out by the upcoming move. I broke down and cried for a good half hour yesterday, it's taken it's toll on me. I'm going on two weeks of preparing for a garage sale and packing every single day while taking care of Hunter. It's proved to be a bit exhausting. Jesse is leaving tonight through Monday to Eastern Washington to go Turkey hunting... so that's adding to the stress with only a week left before moving. 

I guess the best moment of the week was my doctor appointment on Monday, everything is text book and is looking good!

Gender: A boy

Labor signs: Nope 

Maternity Clothes: Yup, most of the time. Going to have to breakdown and buy some maternity jeans this weekend. I was hoping to be able to get by with capris this summer, but this rain is not allowing that. A Pea in the Pod, here I come!

What I miss: Not a whole lot :)

What I'm looking forward to: This move to be over with and to be settled at "home". I'm envisioning a lawn chair on the back deck with a virgin margarita...oh yeah, and SUN! 


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This is me at 22 weeks with Hunter in St. Thomas. 

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Thanks for sharing. I am 38 weeks, feel huge, can't sleep, and worry constantly. I am the biggest worry wart. I am praying for more faith to trust in God.

    Thanks for coming by my blog. I sure appreciate it. You are always welcome! Happy Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved