Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's a good day to remind myself what I am thankful for. I have had a kind of crummy week at work, haven't had my husband to myself for 5 waking minutes since Sunday afternoon, and I just kind of feel like I am in a funk. I need to focus on the things that are going wonderfully in my life.

1. I am super thankful that I don't work on Fridays. I don't think I could get out of bed for a 5th day and drag myself in.

2. I am thankful for the bible study that I am part of with some e-friends. We really opened up to each other this week and I know that we have a bunch of prayer warriors praying for our needs. Thank you, girls!

3. I am thankful for Emerald City Smoothie. I've had 2 smoothies there this week for lunch and it's such a great way to get full at lunch without having to go to Taco Time, McDonalds, etc. They even have protein powder that is egg based so that makes it 100% Paleo friendly!

4. This is silly, but I am thankful for my tv shows. I've been alone the last two nights AND in my funk. They have really kept me distracted and entertained after Hunter goes to bed.

5. I am so thankful that my little boy is such a laid back, happy, and fun boy. I just can't seem to get enouugh of him. I looked at the pictures of him and Henry from yesterday's post like 10 times at work yesterday and everytime it brought a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to spend 3 full days with him starting tonight.

1 comment:

  1. This has been a great week with the bible study. Such genuine and awesome group of ladies :)

    And don't think being thankful for tv is silly. When you are in the funk, it's a good way just to veg out and not have to think. I totally understand this!

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved