It's a good day to remind myself what I am thankful for. I have had a kind of crummy week at work, haven't had my husband to myself for 5 waking minutes since Sunday afternoon, and I just kind of feel like I am in a funk. I need to focus on the things that are going wonderfully in my life.
1. I am super thankful that I don't work on Fridays. I don't think I could get out of bed for a 5th day and drag myself in.
2. I am thankful for the bible study that I am part of with some e-friends. We really opened up to each other this week and I know that we have a bunch of prayer warriors praying for our needs. Thank you, girls!
3. I am thankful for Emerald City Smoothie. I've had 2 smoothies there this week for lunch and it's such a great way to get full at lunch without having to go to Taco Time, McDonalds, etc. They even have protein powder that is egg based so that makes it 100% Paleo friendly!
4. This is silly, but I am thankful for my tv shows. I've been alone the last two nights AND in my funk. They have really kept me distracted and entertained after Hunter goes to bed.
5. I am so thankful that my little boy is such a laid back, happy, and fun boy. I just can't seem to get enouugh of him. I looked at the pictures of him and Henry from yesterday's post like 10 times at work yesterday and everytime it brought a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to spend 3 full days with him starting tonight.