Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, January 31, 2011

Another McFatty Monday

This week went a little like last week. I ate really well 90% of the time, and 10% of the time, well not so well. On Saturday night I had the happy hour sized chicken fajitas, Saturday included sharing a scoop of Rocky Road ice cream with Hunter and a couple very small slices of pizza. But those were my only cheats all week! Woo hoo!

The big difference between this last week and the week before… the results! I was so excited to see that I had lost a more significant amount of weight this week.

Last week- 164.4lbs

Today- 161.2lbs

-3.2lbs Buh-bye, hope to never see you again.

I got all signed up for Crossfit’s On Ramp class. I originally thought that it started on February 4th, but just found out that it really doesn’t start until February 7th. I was actually really bummed; I had it in my mind that I was starting this Friday. Oh well, I suppose I can wait until next Monday. The class will be for an hour every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening for 4 weeks. I can’t wait to be in a class where I am expected to show up every time, I need this accountability. I will admit that I am a little nervous, that’s alright because I am committed and will not back out!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a crossfit close to me. I heard they are amazing and really fun! Maybe when I move in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Good job, lady.

    3 lbs. buh-bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellο mу familу membег!
    I wіѕh to say thаt this аrticle iѕ аweѕomе, great written and іnсlude
    almost all sіgnificant іnfos. I would
    like to look extra pοsts like this .

    Ηerе iѕ mу homepage: celebrity vegan diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. While instant stickers with names delivery is not a claim regulated
    by the Food and Drug Administration, companies are able to get an
    idea of where the yellow will be printed for the menu.

    Screen stickers with namesScreen-stickers with names is the best impression to your future customers
    through the business cards through a professional touch of graphic designer.


    Review my website; stickers hot topic

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved