Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Review of 2011: January-June

I've seen a couple other blogs that did a recap of the year and I love the idea! It's a great way for me to look back and see all the things that have happened in our lives in just one year.

January

We took a trip to our timeshare at Ocean Shores.





February

We took a trip to Minnesota for Jesse's great grandma Nellie's funeral. Althought the circumstances were not the best, it was great to hang out with Jesse's family. It included a trip to the Mall of America, a waterpark, and my first time ice fishing.









March

Hmmm, looks like it was a rather uneventful month. My sister in law had her bridal shower, here is a picture of my sisters and the sister to be!



April

April was a busy month for the Doyle Family. We were preparing for Jesse to leave on his 4 month deployment at the end of the month. So we tried to pack in lots and lots of fun family time. This included building Hunter a "Daddy bear" with Jesse's voice recorded in it, a trip to the tulip festival, Easter, and worked on Hunter's playroom!











And at the end of April, I watched my little brother get married to his beautiful bride.



May

In May I went kind of into an antisocial funk. I stayed at home a lot of the time I wasn't at work. So, nothing too exciting to report, so I'll just share a cute picture of my kid, k?



June

Jesse's mom came to visit for a weekend all the way from Washington D.C. The weather was amazing while she was here! I also got baptized in June! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved