Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's another Thursday morning, the last day of my work week, and a great day for me to reflect on the things in my life that I am grateful for.

1. My parents. They take such great care of Hunter while I am at work and this summer, my mom has been making dinner for us during the week as well. It's been such a blessing especially while Jesse is deployed. Plus, she has been making healthy food, which may have contributed to me dropping... THREE pounds in the last week.

2. Jesse will be home in less than 3 weeks!!

3. Jesse and I finally being on the same page and being confident in what we will pursue for our future.

4. Jesse got picked to go to New Zealand/Antarctica for the ICE Mission for the 3rd year in a row! He'll be down there for a month... and it's looking very likely that Hunter and I will go join him for two weeks of it! Love adventures!!!

5. My internal alarm clock. My phone is my only "alarm clock", but for some reason the alarm clock is just not working this week and I haven't had time to take my phone in. I've woken up by 5:30AM every day this week on my own and made it to work on time! Amazing how our bodies work! :)

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved