Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

17 Months

Hunter just reached the 17 month mark yesterday. Just like everyone else with kids, I wonder where the time went. I think back and realized that he’s almost been walking for half of his little life already! That just seems nuts to me!

The day was just like most days, but as I posted on my Facebook, I was determined to make it a great day, and I did accomplish that! I went to work for my normal 7am-4:30pm day and headed to my parents house. Jesse had a night flight, so Hunter and I decided to hang out with Grandpa Ed and Grandma Kim for a little while. My mom and I took Hunter over the Centennial Park in Snoqualmie so that I could start up Week 2, Day 1 of my Couch to 5k program. My mom ended up walking the loop with Hunter a few times while I ran. It was so relaxing and motivating to run after work. Hunter LOVES going for walks in his jogger stroller.

We then headed to the grocery store, grabbed some dinner and groceries, and headed back to my parents to eat dinner and make a breakfast casserole for the breakfast potluck that my work is having today. I need to post that recipe because it’s soooo good!
We got home by 8pm, I put Hunter to bed right away, and I think he fell asleep before I even left the room! And I have to admit, I fell asleep not too far into watching the Biggest Loser, we were tired!

What is Hunter up to at 17 months?

He is really talking a lot these days! The words he uses are: Mom, Daddy, Bo, Oscar, milk, ball, dog, car, apple, more, truck, snack, duck… hmmm, those are the ones that are coming to me, but there are probably more.

He’s wearing mostly 18-24 month clothes, size 4 diapers, weighs about 28lbs and last time I checked he was 34.5”. In the last week or so, he’s become much less picky about food and has even started to eat meat!!! That is unheard of for Hunter. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved