Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Saturday

Hunter and I had a pretty good day together on Saturday, it has some ups and downs, but overall it was pretty good!

Hunter had his last Little Gym class in the morning. We have decided to take a break from The Little Gym and look into starting up on some swim lessons. I've been taking Hunter to The Little Gym since we was about 8 months old. He really likes playing with all the kids and playing on all the equipment.



Later in the afternoon we went to my friend's baby shower. Sarah is due with a little girl late February. We are so excited for them!



After the shower I met up with my friend, Shyla, and we went to Chevy's for dinner and then headed to Saturday night church. It was a great service that really renewed my committment to the Lord. One of the things the pastor brought up that has stuck with me was about where we go to get refreshed. He said that most people go and sit in front of the tv when they are tired and need a break, but we should be running to God's word to get replenished. So true and I am so guilty of this. I have made a conscious effort since then to spend time in the Word when I want a break instead of heading straight for the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved