Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Failed.

I avoided the scale most of this week, the only time I do that is when I don’t want to face what it has to tell me. If I would’ve been brave and faced the scale throughout the week, it would’ve said “Slow down, you are not taking care of yourself!” and then maybe a couple of “What the heck are you doing?!”

I had an extremely busy week that was full of activities, events, and emotions. For me, that’s when I break down and don’t care about diet and fitness. And in the back of my head, I knew I would be starting the OnRamp course at Crossfit on Monday (today) and that I would redeem myself then. (Very bad idea!)

I might have indulged in fast food a couple times over the weekend and topped it off with eating horribly at a Super Bowl party. All my bad decisions caught up to me when I stepped on the scale this morning to see that I had gained 2.5lbs this week.
I’ve learned from my mistake, though. I can’t change the past, but I’m ready to start on the right path again. My workouts start tonight. My diet is always better when Jesse is gone and he’s leaving for 8 days tonight. I have no more excuses.

Hope you all did better than I did this week!

6 comments:

  1. I do better when my husband's out of town, too. I think it's because I don't have anyone snacking around me, or making Kraft Mac n' Cheese for lunch!

    Good luck with OnRamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - brush it off! You'll do awesome this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has a stash of snickers that he eats with his lunch. Enough said. It's so funny how we are so influenced! Goodluck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I had a rough week too! We all do. I didn't want to step on the scale this morning, but I did! Gained 2 lbs myself. But... back on track! You are awesome and look great! Keep believing in YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Crossfit went great! Anxious to read a post about it soon! Hope your week slows down...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all have our bleh weeks. This week will definately be better! Good luck with Crossfit! I want to try it out once I get in the swing of working out.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved