Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Sunday, May 22, 2011

He's Busy.

I feel like this is usually what comes out of my mouth when people ask about Hunter. He is busy and that is the truth. The kid never stops moving. He runs from one room to another and from getting into a kitchen drawer to crawling behind the TV to trying to climb over the baby gate and onto the stairs to climbing up the bar stool to the kitchen island to get himself a snack. It never ends... until he goes to bed.

At a baby shower on Thursday night, he ran around the private banquet room, trying to keep up with his 4 year old pal, Andrew.



Yesterday morning, I told him it was time to go upstairs and take a bath. He's gotten really good with the stairs, so I headed up first to start the water, while he made his way up the stairs. I started the water and then headed back to see what all the thuds up the stairs were about. I look down to see Hunter trying to drag his ride on John Deer ATV toy up the stairs with him. He had made up half way up the first flight. When he heard my giggle, he just looked up, smiled and said "Help?". So I grabbed the toy and put it at the top of the stairs, so it was waiting for him when he made it all the way up. I then went to turn off the water, turn around, only to find Hunter trying to drag the toy into the bathroom with him. He was not happy when I didn't let the huge toy into the bath tub with him. What a weirdo. :)



And this evening, I found Hunter in his room, both in a box and trying to eat some paper. He kept telling me "Night, Night" and then would start laughing uncontrollably. He thought it was his new bed or something.




This little boy is developing a bigger and bigger personality and it simply cracks me up. I hate to admit it, but I think he got his weird sense of humor from his momma.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate on always being busy. It's like they never stop! lol. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved