It's been awhile since I reflected on a Thursday morning for the things I am most thankful for. So here we go, because God knows that I have so much to be thankful for right now!
1. I am so thankful to have siblings that can offer so much guidance and Christian advice to help me through tough situations. I love that we can be upfront and honest and know eachothers hearts well enough not to get offended but instead listen to another perspective.
2. I am eternally grateful to have a God who gives Jesse and I full authority to claim Hunter as a child of Jesus and to be able to pray over him and protect him from anything not from God.
3. I am thankful to have a husband who serves his country. I am also thankful for the oppurtunity to be able to serve my country as well through taking care of our family while he will be deployed.
Okay, I'm ready to lighten up a little :)
4. I am thankful for my little boy saying "thank you" for the first time last night. It melts a moms heart to hear her child learning manners.
5. I am thankful that my Ipad 2 will be here on Monday!!! That means Jesse will still be here to set it up for me and get it ready so I can skype with him from anywhere while he's gone.
6. I am SO thankful that the weather seems to be making a turn towards Spring. Can't wait for some days in atleast the 60's!