Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, April 15, 2011

Go To Spring and Summer Shoes

You ladies know what I am talking about, right? We all have our "go to" shoes for each season. This fall and winter, I have lived in my Frye and Ugg Boots.





In the past I have always worn flip flops as early in the Spring as possible and into as late in September as I can get away with. But... I'm just not feeling them anymore. I just don't feel pretty when I wear them. Haha, weird, I know. So... what are your "go to" shoes for the Spring/Summer seasons?

My requirements:

1. Have to be cute, duh.
2. Comfortable
3. Look good with jeans, capris, and shorts
4. *Bonus* I can wear them to work, too!

Here are some of my thoughts:







Thoughts? Ideas?? Help!! :)

2 comments:

  1. My to go the the spring/summer are Jack Rogers Navajo sandals. I have them in platinum & black & wear them for all four of your wants.
    For more casual, I go for rainbows & okab's.

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved