Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lately...Shown in Lots of Pics!

I have been so bad about blogging... I know, I say that every once in awhile. I just get caught up in life and don't take the time to get on the computer. Yes, my Google Reader has 387 unread posts! Yikes! So, I'm just going to take up a whole post and catch y'all up on what's been going on around here the last couple of weeks through some picture collages. Okay? Okay!! Hunter let me take pics of a mini fashion show of some of his new Spring/Summer wardrobe. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App The puppy has snuggled her way into our hearts. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App I've been a busy girl making a ton of blankets in support of the March of Dimes. I've found a hobby that I love doing! :) Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Tried to take in all the cuteness of Hunter. (In my biased opinion, there is A LOT of cuteness to enjoy!) Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App I've watched baby #2 grow so fast! Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Went on a very interest Air Force spouse flight that ended in an emergency landing. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Got to spend three days having my niece and nephew over to visit. Hunter loved every second of it! Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App I got to do a little maternity shopping (with some help of the fake bump in the dressing room!) Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App And most importantly, ha!, made and ate the heck out of some yummy foods I was craving. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 comment:

  1. Lucy looks like she's had a stroke the way her mouth looks in the first picture. And your tummy growing makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved