With Christmastime approaching, who isn't guilty of making a mental wish list? Okay, now mine is about to break into virtual and not just mental :) These are some of the things that I've been wishing for and swooning over online!
1. Kuerig Coffee Maker I've wanted one of these for awhile... because Jesse makes coffee too dang strong! We cannot each enjoy a cup of coffee from the same cup. When I drink his coffee, I just about have to chew it! I would love one of these to make coffee time so much more enjoyable for me.
2. Pottery Barn Bedford Desk I am seriously in love with this desk and would love to have it to make a "me" space in our home. Jesse has the garage full of his hobbies, Hunter has his room and pretty much everywhere else, I have no where. This desk and chair look like a dream come true in my mind.
3. Lululemon Remix Hoodie I know I already have enough hoodies and jackets from Lululemon, but I really don't. The remix hoodie is much heavier weight... so I need another one for colder weather, right???
4. Timbuk2 Snoop Bag This is a SLR camera bag that Timbuk2 just came out with. I would love to have this bag for my camera! My camera bag is just so big and bulky and this one would fit so much better under my arm and I could throw a couple diapers in it and call it good!
5. Countdown Blocks I love these military countdown blocks to countdown the days until daddy comes home. I think this would be a wonderful thing to have in our home since Jesse is away so often.
What is on your wish list this year?