Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting to Know Me

Let’s dig a little deeper. Let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. When you read you begin with A-B-C, When you sing you begin with… Finish the song for me :)
My parents were college sweethearts at University of Washington. They got married between their junior and senior years and then had me 13 months later. They divorced not too long after and went their separate ways.

My mom remarried when I was four, to a wonderful man who already had three children from two previous marriages. He had full custody of his youngest daughter, Julia, and he and my mom soon after had my little brother, Brandon. His two oldest children, Eddy and Kerri, lived with their mother in the area. That’s the way we all became the Sales Bunch. The Sales Bunch. Wow, I’m breaking out in song today.

My dad remarried a few years later and they had two children. I have a sister (16) and brother (11). They live in the general area as well.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved