As Thanksgiving approach, many of us take this opportunity to ponder what we are truly thankful for.
1. My parents. My parents give and give and give. They give differently to each of their kids, depending on what their need is. I love this because so many times people get caught up in being "fair and equal" to their kids, and that usually means that each kid gets the same exact things. In my case, my parents give me a hand, well actually many hands. My dad watches Hunter for most of the day and then my mom takes over for the last couple hours until I get off work. It is amazing to be able to go to work and know that your child is being loved to pieces and taken care of wonderfully.
2. I am thankful for my husband and his sacrifice to serve our country.
3. I am thankful for eggnog lattes.
4. I am thankful for Hunter's sleep schedule. The kid sleeps 11-12 hours straight each night!
5. I am thankful for Honey Crisp apples.
6. I am thankful for Christmas music.
What are you thankful for today?