Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, September 28, 2013

JamBerry Nails

Hey guys, just wanted to fill you all in on a product that I just tried this last week and am loving. My sweet friend, Andrea, sent me a set of nails to try last week. I was a little skeptical because I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to doing things like this, so I didn't know how well they'd work for me.

But low and behold, they worked and I love them. It took me about 20 minutes to apply them. I put them on Tuesday and they still look the same 5 days later. Andrea said they usually last about 10 days. Each strip is good for 2-4 mani/pedis, depending on your nail lengths.

Here is a YouTube video on how to apply them.




They have hundreds of super cute patterns and colors. Andrea sent me the pink ombre and they are perfect. Planning on using what I have left to use them on my toes when Hudson takes his afternoon nap today.

 photo null_zpsa0610904.jpg



Pretty sure I will be ordering some of these awesome patterns this week, too. Thinking I'm into the greens right now!


Andrea is hosting a JamBerry online party. If you buy 3 sheets, you get a 4th for free! Anyone who buys 4 sheets will get entered into a drawing for another free sheet. Go check it out! :) And tell me which are your favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to select Stephanie Doyle's Party at checkout! :) Also, feel free to email me at aamesjamberry@gmail.com with questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Much fun!! I might need to get some new ones for fall! I love the peacock prints! So fun! I'm not usually into nail but I love Jamberry!

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved