Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Time to Sew 3:7

I did it, I opened my Etsy shop! I've gotten a lot of response to my blankets and burp cloths on Facebook and Instagram and have even sold quite a few of them, so I decided that it was time to open up shop! :)

I got back in the swing of things early last week and was having so much fun sewing. I really do love to see a couple pieces of fabric turn into a perfect gift for a baby or toddler! The blankets are just so darn soft that I'm thinking of making a big one for myself.

But anyways, I decided to name my shop, A Time to Sew 3:7. I got the idea from Ecclesiates 3:7. The chapter talks about different seasons in life and how there is a time for everything. In verse seven, it mentions "A time to sew". So there you have it!




So anyways, I don't have a lot in my shop at the moment because I can't seem to keep things on hand (I'm not complaining!). But...I have a ton of fabric that I ordered that should be here at some point this week. Hopefully I can spend a couple days creating cute blankets and matching burp cloths and get them up on the shop.

Here are a couple of the blankets that I've made and sold this week:





Anyways... thought I would show some of the fabrics that I have on order that aren't claimed yet, just any case any of them catch your eye and you have to have a blanket made with it! :) I can do pretty much any color minky, chenille, or a super soft fleece on the backside.



 


So come check out my shop sometime and feel free to e-mail me if you want me to make you a blanket with any of the above fabrics. I always love doing custom orders, so if you have something in mind that you don't see, you can search www.fabric.com and send me a link to the fabric that you want; I will order it and get it made for you!



2 comments:

  1. SO so sew awesome!! Congrats on your little business journey. I love all your fabrics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name! I hope you have lots of success on Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved