Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Sunday, July 1, 2012

28 Weeks



Weight Gain: 24 pounds 

Stretch Marks: Same ole ones.

Movement: All the time. I like playing the game when I poke him and he kicks me back :)

Cravings: Still lots and lots of fruit. Mostly grapes, nectarines, and cherries. 

Sleep: Starting to get uncomfortable. I tend to toss and turn a lot of the night these days. 

Best moment this week: Spending a few days with friends that were up from California and finding out that one of my favorite friends is having a boy, too! 

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Still feeling small contractions. I am definitely getting to the uncomfortable part of third trimester quickly. I get tired easily and just feel sluggish. 

Maternity clothes: Yup. 

What I miss: Not feeling like a whale. Just being honest. 

What I'm looking forward to: Family time. Jesse has been in Germany this week, so I am excited for him to get back and be able to spend most of the holiday week with our family. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Do you follow Erin from Blue Eyed Bride? I think y'all favor each other so much!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved