Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some of the Best Times of My Life




... were spent with this group of amazing women!

**Disclaimer, all of these photos were stolen from Heather's facebook page, and were taken by her! Thanks, Heather!



About a month ago, a bunch of us PLU volleyball alumni met up for a bbq with our families and our coaches. (I am so ridiculously late posting this!) Every single one of these women mean soooo much to me. Two of them are Hunter's godmothers and also two of my dearest friends. The rest of the ladies I hardly ever see, but they have such a special place in my heart and I truly love them all dearly.

This group all played volleyball together my freshman and sophomore year in college. Those were probably the two best volleyball seasons of my life. They were full of fun, adventure, endless laughing, bible studies, goofy activities, oh yeah, and some fierce volleyball matches!

This is the group with the coaches and all of our kiddos:















8 comments:

  1. AAH....so sweet! Thx Steph! I'm honored you posted these pics...it was such a great time together, and I totally agree with everything you said! Love you!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been very lucky to have had all these great times with friends and family. I hope you continue to enjoy them all. Stopped by from the blog hop and am a new follower of your blog thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get a chance. Thanks so very much and have a super day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the hop. Looks like you had a terrific time!

    Best wishes,

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by to say hi from the Sunday hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so wonderful to have a group of girls like that. Its kinda what helps us military wives make it through everything we gotta deal with.

    That mud run looks like so much fun! I had to miss ours due to medical things, but next year, I'm all in.

    Thanks for stopping by, i'm following you back now! Have a great weekend!
    ~Carolyn, another military wife =)
    www.cookinformycaptain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking up to our Super Stalker Sunday! I'm following you on GFC!

    Hope you're enjoying the hop! Have a great day!

    April @ Mama on a Green Mission

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun bunch!

    New follower :)

    http://emismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved