Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not Motivated.

I don't know what it is, but I haven't had the motivation to take pictures, write blog posts, fold laundry, or cook. I'm just not feeling it lately. Maybe it's due to having some busy weeks at work or hanging out with friends and family during any free time. I'm not feeling down or unhappy. I just want to spend my time having fun and enjoying Hunter.

I've had a few jam packed weekends and it's been wonderful! Yesterday Hunter and I left the house at 9am and didn't return until after 9pm. We started the morning at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (more on this later). Then picked up a package at our rental house. Spent the afternoon with some wonderful friends. I love love love having friends that have little boys around the same age as Hunter. It's so fun to watch them play together! Then I dropped Hunter off at a friends house to share her babysitter. And then headed to dinner with a few of the wives from Jesse's squadron. It was great to sit and chat with other women who are going through the same thing!

Though it was a wonderful day yesterday, today Hunter and I are taking it easy. Maybe, just maybe I'll get around to doing laundry before we go to church tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have those days all the time where I just want to sit and relax and do nothing! Those are my favorite days! Happy Monday!
    Stephanie~

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved