Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Friday 2010

So, I did somewhat participate in Black Friday for the very first time. I even spent a whooping $40 all day. Hunter and I met up with a family friend, Colleen. We went to Costco, had lunch, did a little shopping, and I even met a Seahawks player! It was a pretty eventful afternoon.

Hunter has developed his own will. He has become a rather difficult eater. He will not eat meat and very few vegetables. I used to think children were like this because their parents never exposed them to healthy foods, how judgemental of me! Now, I am realizing that a lot of children just develop their own will and want to eat only what they want to eat. For Hunter this mostly includes cheese, some fruits, and crackers. I wish it was a bit more balanced, but I'm feeling like I can't do much about it. Here is Hunter at lunch on Black Friday (he was way more interested in the crayons than the food):





I have to admit that his interest in the crayons was refreshing, that day was the first day that he used them to color, not to snack on!

We got home and anxiously awaited for Jesse to get back from Hunter up in Skagit. He brought home a lot of ducks, oh goodie! (Sarcasm) Then we proceeded to decorate for Christmas. We listened to Christmas music, drank hot mulled wine, and reminisced about all the ornaments we had accumulated over the last 4+ years. It was fun to look at the ornament we got right after we got engaged, the pirate oranement from St. Thomas, the sparkly kiwi bird from New Zealand, the personalized "New Parents" one, etc.





2 comments:

  1. Those are such cute pictures of Hunter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going through the exact same thing with Beatrice and eating nothing but cheese and bread. It's very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved