Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Game

Play along with me :)

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: We don’t have A/C
B- My BEDROOM theme is: Hmmm, not really a theme but the colors are cream and dark brown
C- The CAR in the driveway is: Blue Honda Accord and Ridgeline
D- My DESK looks: Messy, I need to work on this room quite a bit
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 4:45am during the week, 7am on weekends
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair
G- My GARAGE is filled with: Oh boy…. Tools, poker table, duck decoys, a bow for deer hunting, golf clubs, snowboarding equipment, fishing poles, softball bats… Do you think my husband has enough hobbies???
H- My HOUSE is: for the most part free of clutter
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: usually a made bed, but some clothes on the floor.
J- My favorite JUICE is: Grapefruit, but I try not to drink juice
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: The island, kitchen aid, and all our fiesta ware dishes and serving pieces
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Meghan Fagerberg for our Monday night bible study... LOVE her!
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A Cooking Light magazine
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Rarely home, always on the go with Hunter along for the ride
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Not much at the moment. Tofu, carrot juice, green beans, apples, pears, apple sauce. I need to go to the store!
P- My last house PARTY was: It’s been awhile, since before Hunter was born.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Stir fry or curry
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Our bedroom, when it’s clean. I think it’s so peaceful at the end of the day to lay down and have my quiet prayer/bible reading time
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Herbal Essence
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 47" in the living room
U- UNDER my bed you will find: NOTHING! Yay!
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Last night
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Our yard
X- I wish I had X-TRA: Free time
Y- My YARD is: Kept in good shape by the hubby!
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Before Hunter: 9pm After Hunter: 11-12pm

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved