Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Game

Play along with me :)

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: We don’t have A/C
B- My BEDROOM theme is: Hmmm, not really a theme but the colors are cream and dark brown
C- The CAR in the driveway is: Blue Honda Accord and Ridgeline
D- My DESK looks: Messy, I need to work on this room quite a bit
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 4:45am during the week, 7am on weekends
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair
G- My GARAGE is filled with: Oh boy…. Tools, poker table, duck decoys, a bow for deer hunting, golf clubs, snowboarding equipment, fishing poles, softball bats… Do you think my husband has enough hobbies???
H- My HOUSE is: for the most part free of clutter
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: usually a made bed, but some clothes on the floor.
J- My favorite JUICE is: Grapefruit, but I try not to drink juice
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: The island, kitchen aid, and all our fiesta ware dishes and serving pieces
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Meghan Fagerberg for our Monday night bible study... LOVE her!
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A Cooking Light magazine
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Rarely home, always on the go with Hunter along for the ride
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Not much at the moment. Tofu, carrot juice, green beans, apples, pears, apple sauce. I need to go to the store!
P- My last house PARTY was: It’s been awhile, since before Hunter was born.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Stir fry or curry
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Our bedroom, when it’s clean. I think it’s so peaceful at the end of the day to lay down and have my quiet prayer/bible reading time
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Herbal Essence
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 47" in the living room
U- UNDER my bed you will find: NOTHING! Yay!
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Last night
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Our yard
X- I wish I had X-TRA: Free time
Y- My YARD is: Kept in good shape by the hubby!
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Before Hunter: 9pm After Hunter: 11-12pm

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved