Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, March 12, 2010

Whew... and my work week is finally over


When I started this blog last weekend, I was convinced that I would be able to to keep up with it nightly. That didn't exactly happen last week at all, it's been a very busy week.

Last Sunday, we went to my cousin Steve and his wife, Dina's house by Northgate for dinner.


They just recently remodeled their house by building on an addtion. It is such a cool house! My dad, stepmom, sister, and brother also joined us there. We had a really good time catching up with everyone.


Monday was Hunter's 5 month birthday! I will create a post specifcally about that soon!


Tuesday was another day at work followed by a coach's meeting for RidgeValley Volleyball club (which I co-direct). I didn't end just getting home until close to 8, ick.


Wednesday was also the usual work and then immediately followed by a homeowner's association meeting (which I'm on the board of). Didn't get home until after 8, ick. Seeing a pattern yet. :)


Yesterday worked whizzed by due to lots and lots of meetings. And then we met up with our wonderful friend Joe and Nicole at The Rock for dinner. We hadn't seen them in over a month, perhaps since Hunter's baby dedication. It was so good to catch up with them while eating some amazing pizza. They always are so interested in Hunter, it is so nice to have friends that don't have kids still take so much interest. (Perhaps a topic for a future blog).


This morning Jesse left again to go on a mission to Germany and the Middle East. He will be gone for atleast 15 days. Things seem to really be picking up over there and he's been told to expect to be gone the majority of the time for the next six months :( (Yet another topic for another post). Right now Hunter is still sound asleep, since 9pm last night. I need to go wake him and get him ready so that I can go to my personal training session at the gym.


Wow, this post has got me inspired to write about so many other things. Yay! I will get on that later this afternoon.... or so I say, we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved