Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another long week without Jesse....


I spent Monday-Wednesday nights at my parent's. It so nice to stay there during the work week while Jesse is gone because they live only a few blocks from my work and it's a huge help with Hunter. Hunter loves hanging out with his Grandma and Grandpa.... especially Grandpa :)


My mom, Hunter, and I decided to go to the North Bend outlets on Wednesday evening. I ended up getting some fun kitchen gadgets (creme brulee torch, flour sifter) and Hunter some clothes (Easter outfits and pajamas in a size bigger). We had a good time strolling around with Hunter.


This morning I watched our neighbors daughter, Ryleigh, who is going to be two in June, for a few hours. It was a pretty low key morning and both Hunter and Ryleigh were really easy, which let me get some stuff done around the house. I moved the end table and coffee table out of the living room and vacuumed. I had to get that done because our new couches came this afternoon! Yay! We got a brown leather sofa and matching recliner. Leather will be so much nicer with dog hair and baby spit up!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved