Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, March 22, 2010

Rest of the weekend...

The rest of the weekend went well. Some friends, Mackenzie and Rachey, came over and made dinner for me on Saturday night! It was so good to catch up with them and they had a lot of fun spending time with Hunter.









Sunday morning, Hunter and I went to Church in Tacoma. It was a real good service and a conclusion to the "Demonic" series. There was a lot of talk about letting go of the strongholds in our lives and living for Jesus and eternity.



Sunday afternoon, Hunter and I went to Southcenter to do some shopping with my friend, Elise. We had a good time walking around the mall, Hunter was so good and hardly made a peep in the stroller. He just likes to look around and take everything in. I was a good girl and only bought a birthday gift for my nephew, Jacob, who turns 5 this week! And of course, you can't to to Southcenter without having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory ;)






I got home and made two batches of baby food (apples and green beans), put Hunter to sleep, laundry, cleaned up around the house, and talked to Jesse. I ended up having a small breakdown. Jesse has been gone for 23 out of the last 28 out days. I'm really feeling a bit overwhelmed with doing everything on my own. At times, I am so independent and feeling on top of the world because I can do it all. But at other times, I fall apart and begin to feel like it's just too much. I ended up not being able to fall asleep last night and was up until about 1am, only to be awoken by my alarm going off at 4:45am. Needless to say, the lack of sleep as made my day thus far a bit challenging. I'm looking forwarded to relaxing at my parent's house tonight with Hunter and my tv shows. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved