Can it really be? Ugh. I'm not one to get depressed about getting older, I just can't believe I'll be in my 30's in just a few short months! 5 months.
5 months isn't very long, so I thought that I would make a short list of things I hope to accomplish by September 8th.
1. Finish reading the entire bible. I just started a couple weeks ago and am almost through Numbers.
2. Lose 15lbs. I have not talked about the baby weight that I have not lost...it's a sore subject. Well, not sore, just depresses me a bit. I'll post about this soon.
3. Make a trip to Dallas with the family. Do some shopping, hopefully see a baseball game, go to the aquarium and zoo with the kids.
4. Start and finish C25K.
5. Start learning how to quilt.
6. Have straight teeth. Getting Invisalign this next week and it should take about 5 months.
Hopefully I can make it through this short list.