Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, October 29, 2010

He's a little boy

Yesterday, Hunter and I were out and about running errands. I decided to stop at Jamba Juice on the way back home. Usually I just share my smoothie with Hunter but I happened to notice they had a little tiny cup, perfect for Hunter!

I got him situated on a round stool and he sat right up there like a big boy drinking his smoothie! So we sat and both enjoyed our treat in silence, just smiling back at each other. In that moment, my heart was filled with both joy and sorrow. It was amazing to feel like I was on an outing with a little boy who was independent, pleasant, and seemed to be completely aware of his surroundings. But at the same time, all you moms can probably relate, I felt like in that moment I also lost my baby.




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, he is just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved