Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another week...

I am so thankful that my work week ended last night. It gets tough and tiring being a working mom while Jesse is gone. On Monday, I met up with my friend Rachel and her son Cole at the Super Mall's kid area. I was so bummed that my camera died before they got there, so I didn't get any pictures of the boys together. Boo!





The rest of the week seemed to be a disaster after work. The dog was going crazy, I accidentally left a bag of frozen berries out on the counter overnight which was a huge mess, Hunter has been throwing a fit every time I put him in the car seat... The list goes on.
I stayed at my parents house last night and didn't hear Hunter when he woke up. I was so thankful for my dad getting up with him and allowing me to sleep in until 7am! I baked a beautiful cheesecake with a raspberry sauce for two co-workers birthdays last night and am going to visit my sister, niece, and nephews today! It should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).

Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved