Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Favorite Month



Yup, we finally reached my very favorite month....September, duh! Summer and Fall are my very favorite seasons and September seems to hold the both of both of them. The warm days, chilly nights, changing colors of leaves, Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks, Fall clothes, wearing boots, our anniversary, my birthday, and lots of other special peoples' birthdays...what could be any better?! Oh yeah, and it will be the month our second son is born, how crazy is that?! Yippeeeeee!!!

Thought I'd share some pics from Pinterest that I love and remind me of this very best month, ever!






What's your favorite month? I'd love to hear about it (but unless it's September, I will have to think you are wrong ;) ) 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite month is September... and favorite day is the 8th, to be precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love September too! That 2nd picture of the couple, I'd love to have a picture like that!!!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved