It’s been forever since I’ve done a link up and thought it would be good for me to focus on the positive things that I’m loving in life right now.
- Christmas shopping. Yes, I know I am early, but I am already half way done with my Christmas shopping. I just love giving gifts, so it’s hard for me to wait to shop!
- I’m loving the idea that in six months or less, I will be done working and will get to spend all my days with my amazing little boy. I seriously don’t know if I can hold out for six months….it feels just about unbearable to wait any longer these days.
- I love eggnog lattes. I have become a regular drive thru customer at the Starbucks on the way to work.
- I love my husband. I’ve hardly gotten to talk to him since Hunter and I left New Zealand and I am REALLY missing him. I can’t wait to spend the long Thanksgiving weekend with him, Hunter, and my nephews and niece.
- I am loving the great deals that I have gotten at the Gap in the last week. I overspent, but I had a 40% of my entire purchase coupon at the regular Gap and a 30% of entire purchase at Gap and Banana Republic outlet stores.
- I am ABSOLUTELY loving the fact that Hunter has been eating, like really eating, for over a week straight now! For the last six months or so, he has shown no interest in eating. I was lucky to get him to take more than a few bites at each meal. The doctor reassured me that he would grow out of it, and he has!!! This morning he ate three pieces of bacon, half a banana, and a handful of raspberries. Within an hour later he opened the fridge and asked for cheese and then later proceeded to eat a kid’s cliff bar as well.